Wednesday, 20 March 2013

[Travelog] Hiroshima Part 1

Wednesday, 20 March 2013
If you ask me, where is the best place in Japan, I would say Hiroshima. Why?
For me, I've spend almost 5 months there and a lot of interesting values that you can discover. 

First for Part 1, I will share the amazing city of Hiroshima.

If we look back on 1945, when World War II ended, we will discover what had happened to Hirsohima but if we are here in 2013, I think most of us will not believe that things happened there.









*i'm too lazy to write, will edit soon

Regards,
TheSouthEastAsianGirl


1 comment:

  1. So glad to read your blog as Hiroshima people (:
    Reminds me of our memories, feel bit miss you all and feel glad to see that you're gonna write your experiences in our home town (;
    We're looking forward to reading your new stories^^
    Arisa

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014