Saturday, 23 March 2013

[Travelog] Hiroshima Part 2 - HJU

Saturday, 23 March 2013
Ok. Actually, the first day I and all the other participant of Kizuna Group C arrived in Hiroshima, we split into 3 groups in Hiroshima Station which are Hiroshima City University(HCU), Hiroshima University of Economic(HUE) and Hiroshima Jogakuin University(HJU). I was allocated to HJU with other 7 participant including 3 boys (supposedly HJU is a private university for women but for this program, i really don't know why they accepted these 3 boys)

So, for the first, the starting is good in Hiroshima Station because I can see the different  style of culture, people and architectures in front of me but as soon as we took a taxi to our university, it slowly started to be not so good. Why? the only reason is because on the way to HJU, the road is like you are riding the horse at the amusement park, spinning and keep up and down as HJU is on top of the hill. 

As soon as we arrived, we are taken to the meeting room to meet the president, Nagao sensei and the staff that will handle us during our stay in HJU. Done with the orientation, then we walk to our house and suddenly we met with some girls, introducing themselves as GSE Girls and then suddenly one of the girl said Malaysia!!! smile smile smile...

the view of our university from our house


stairs to the first floor (my room)


the first floor, my room is on the left





So this is our house, there are 5 rooms, 3 toilets, 1 big bathroom with four shower room, 1 small shower room upstairs, 1 japanese room, kitchen, living room, washing machine and drying machine. I will give 4.5 over 5 stars to this house. Nice and almost fully completed except for our room there are no drawers, cupboards and study desk.


the stairs or "kaidan" in japanese

living room

kitchen on the left, and the big bathroom on the right











12 comments:

  1. Sangeetha Delampady9 July 2013 at 04:33

    Jaja sannnnn!!!! XD! I love your blog. Great job. Awesome pics and everything's so neatly done. XD! and the seal- JJ. XD! You're really good with what you do! XD! Sang here ^_^ Hope you're doing fine. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq sangeetha...
    how are u in India..
    action plan.. super goal.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sangeetha Delampady3 July 2014 at 10:29

    Jaja saaaaaannnnnnn!!!! XD I am seeing your post almost after a year.

    How are you? How's life?
    Action plan, and super goal... ^_^;
    *guilty laugh*
    What about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangeetha, I miss you.. miss everyone..
      1 year had passed..
      hehe.. my super goal??? :) you know what I meant right? :)

      My life.. ordinary as usual.. hehe..
      I wish I can meet you someday.. :)

      Delete
    2. Sangeetha Delampady9 August 2014 at 20:02

      Jaja sannnn!!!!!!! XD!!!! I saw your message (comparatively) early this time! XD!!! It's good to hear from you ^_^
      Same here!! I miss all of you!!! Oh, I miss all those nights spent typing reports. XD!
      My progress towards the sugar goal is like lol :P
      But you know what? Your blog will work great as a separate action plan. You are informing people through blog posts (and the awesome photos XD). That's a good thing to do ^_^
      It'd be wonderful to get to meet you again someday ^__^

      Delete
    3. sangeetha, i miss the good old times when we were together..
      if you ever come to Malaysia, do tell me.. I will bring you around.. :)

      Delete
    4. Sangeetha Delampady19 August 2014 at 00:50

      Hai! XD! I sooo wanna come to Malaysia some day!!! XD!! ^___^

      Me too!! I miss all the good times T_T

      And this time I made sure to not to take a month/year to reply :D

      Lol! I just noticed that in my old comment, I typed "sugar", instead of "super". Must've been thinking of food.

      It's really good to hear from you XD!

      Delete
    5. haha....
      I still can't believe that it almost 2 years after our last farewell.. it seems everyone is doing good.. Hope we can have a reunion in Hiroshima someday.. :)

      Delete
    6. Sangeetha Delampady5 September 2014 at 05:38

      Jaja saaaannnnn!!!! XD!!!

      You replied like just 8 minutes after I posted the reply!!! And I'm like 17 days late.

      It's good to hear from you ^____^

      Yeah... it'll soon be 2 years after the farewell... Ah, good to hear that everyone is doing good ^_^ Thank you. ^_^
      Yeah! XD! I hope so too!!! So wanna! I just have a tough time forgetting those 5 months. XD! ^_^

      Have a nice day ahead. :D

      Delete
    7. Sangeetha Delampady5 September 2014 at 05:39

      Looking at the blog always brings back the memories. ^______^

      Delete
    8. I haven't write any details about our Kizuna trip.... all the ideas were gone.. hehehe

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014