Thursday, 21 March 2013

[Travelog] Japan - The Arrival

Thursday, 21 March 2013
Sept 10, 2012; First day for some of us, some of the other participant still in their flight.. hmmm... first impression to all the participant i had met so far, the good and the bad.... but who knows the good can turn bad and vice versa..

the Narita airport 

so impressive to see recycle bins are everywhere

someone

the scene

It feels like I was in KLIA.. hot summer

Kizuna Bond.. soon to be Kizuna Bomb

The second Japanese girl that I  met when I first arrived....nice nice nice+cute

the 'dont know what it is' .. hate the design

thev view from Narita Hotel

 Somewhere inside the Narita Hotel

I love the stairs and the scene.. nice

I can't read japanese

the view from my room

again...the stairs that i love





Regards,
TheSouthEastAsianGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

jjajja's journey © 2014