Monday, 1 April 2013

[Kizuna] First Visit Part 1 - Tenei Mura(天栄村)

Monday, 1 April 2013
For two weeks, we spent lot of time in Tokyo and areas nearby, there were so much fun but our real aims for this program is actually started by visiting one of the disaster area in Fukushima called Tenei Village. This village is actually affected by the earthquake and the explosion of nuclear power plant.

From Tokyo we took shinkansen/bullet train to Fukushima...

Shinkansen (しんかんせん)

The place called Tenei-Mura @ Tenei Village is very beautiful place I have seen in Japan but to reach there, I felt like riding a roller coaster. This is due to the place is located almost on top of the hills, so the road is basically spinning around. It was bad for me as i feel like to vomit and I cant't really enjoy the scenes from the bus but when we reach there.. It is payable as the place was awesome.. No kidding... It is totally awesome.

For this  first part, I will just post some photos of the area, for the next part I will share what we did In Tenei Village.. so keep updating with me..
our guest house... Kashiwaya Ryokan near to Katsuragi gueat house

Indoor slippers
our room
the last gathering
Haruki, the owner's son.. this kid is awesome and かわいい
A girl from Philippines... love her smile
A japanese kid wearing kimono
true love never dies
Japanese food ... Foreigners
Kizuna participant + representative from Tenei Village
random thing in our guest house.. the bear
night.....





Regards,
TheSouthEastAsianGirl


6 comments:

  1. Are these moths on the last picture? They look big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, moths...
      they are so beautiful.. :)

      Delete
    2. I like moths too :) Do you have a closer picture of them?

      Delete
    3. I'm not sure... I will check again..

      Delete
  2. Nice photos! You are good at capturing random details as well as the emotions of people. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm just taking photo when I'm in my best mood, most of the times, my camera is just in my bag or around my neck and i think the photo turned well because of the camera.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014