Saturday, 22 February 2014

Postcrossing: Limited Goosebumps(R.L. Stine) Postcards Collection

Saturday, 22 February 2014



Back to the day when I was around around 9-11, I never miss to watch Goosebumps series. I'm still remember, I was hooked in front of my 14 inch TV whenever the series were aired. The series were awesome!!

On Monday, Feb 17, I went to the 2nd "Big Bad Wolf"[Bookfair] of this year. While wandering around to find some book, I accidentally found this postcard book collection of Goosebumps."Oh my God!!! This is awesome!! " my first thought. Since, I just join Postcrossing, I think maybe I can put this postcard on my postcard list but I really wanted to make this as one of my own postcard collection and while scrabbling around the other books... wow.. I just found another one... THIS IS REALLY AWESOME!!!

As you can see, this postcard book looks kinda old. yup!! It was printed in 1996, when I was 8 years old. Definitely, I will keep it safely and as you can see the price is only RM5.00 = <USD2; so cheap!!! with 30 postcards inside and who knows, maybe in 50 years later, the value will rise.. hehehe 

If you want to do postcard exchange with one of this collection, do leave comment below;












Regards,
TheSouthEastAsianGirl; #jjajja

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of "Goosebumps", but I can guess how exciting it was for you to find those postcard books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching the series when I was young... around 1998's...

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014