Thursday, 17 April 2014

Postcrossing: 3 Months Collection

Thursday, 17 April 2014
[country list; Estonia, UK, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan, Russia, France]

It has been 93 days since I join PostcrossingI have met various kind of people all around the world and I can say, I love it. Here, are some of my collection which is total up from 2 different accounts jjajja and jjajja88.


Sometimes, the message that written on the postcards brighten my whole day and make me smile unknowingly. I must salute to my friends who are taking efforts by using colourful pen to wrote the message.




Enticed right? So, if you haven't join this community, why don't you started it right now....


15 comments:

  1. Wow, You must be quite active! How many postcards do You have already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not much
      1st account is 10 and 2nd account is 9..
      total postcard received is 19...
      craving for more.. :)

      Delete
    2. Still good job for 3 months. :) And I'm glad You have a card from my country Estonia already!

      Delete
  2. I haven't participated in official postcrossing for a while now (only in the forums). But I think I'll draw more addresses soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the things i love about postcrossing is I'll never know when will i receive a postcard...
      but at the same time, i kinda upset when people delays to register the postcard that they already received....

      Delete
  3. Postcards written in different colors are pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. totally cool... thumbs up for the sender for their efforts... :)

      Delete
  4. It would be nice if You could take photos of all Your cards separately and share short stories about them. That would be very interesting to read/look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, have You tried private swaps or tags as well? This is also a nice way to receive interesting cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done 2. already receive 1...
      Most of people who interested in private swaps interested in collecting fridge magnet, coins and banknote..

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Happy postcrossing to you too.. :D

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014