Thursday, 24 April 2014

Travel Collection: Kuala Lumpur to Hatyai, Thailand

Thursday, 24 April 2014




Whenever I travel to other countries, I will keep all the receipts, tickets, vouchers and other items. For me, these items are precious compare to buying the souvenirs. When I checked on the date, it makes me realized that it has been long since I travel to that country. Should I go again? :)


Last year, April 12th, Along with my travel mate, I went to Hatyai, Thailand for 3 days 2 nights. We only spent ±RM250 which is equal to ±USD80 for transportation, lodging, foods, internet and souvenirs. Cheap right?


A train ticket from Kuala Lumpur Central to Hatyai, Thailand

Our lodging. Cathay Guesthouse. Only 560 bath for 3 days 2 night for 2 persons.

A bus ticket from Hatyai to Kuala Lumpur.

The reason we went to Hatyai is to release our stress from studies... hehe... our trip turned really well and wish I can go to Hatyai once again.

2 comments:

  1. Kena sediakan 1 travelog notebook untuk simpan semua benda ni. Nanti bila tengok balik mesti nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014