Monday, 5 May 2014

Pos Malaysia: The frustration that cannot be uttered by words

Monday, 5 May 2014
At their website, it written that "Pos Malaysia’s 5 Business Clusters, aimed to provide quality, reliable, timely and innovative solutions to our customers"

I am not sure whether some of you ever experience the frustration when dealing with post office in your respective country. Honestly, I am too lazy to write about this topic but I can't hold the frustration anymore. Sending and receiving mails are something that make me excited and happy at the same time but what happened when the mails were "missing in action", lost, took more than 3 months to receive(for domestic mails only), missing items and etc? Won't you feel angry at all?

That's what happened to me lately. Since, I participating Postcrossing, almost every week I will go to post office to send my mails and almost every month I will receive mails either from local or overseas. The frustration started when;



1. I noticed some of my postcards were sent back to my home without mentioning any reasons(luckily I always wrote my address on postcards); I wrote the name and address properly and when I sent it for the 2nd time, it was successfully received by my friend. So, what's the problems? :(

2. Missing items in my mails, why took out some items inside the envelope. For your info, I dropped the mails inside the post office not inside the post box at the roadside (this is unacceptable)

3. One of mail that supposedly sent to Russia was gone except, they took out a postcard that I wrote  a message and my address on it and sent back to my home. Other items were "missing without any notice"

4. Mails sent by friends within Malaysia took more that 3-4 months to arrive.

5. Domestic express mails (PostLaju and PosEkspres) took more than 1 week, why called express mails when it took almost the same time travel as snail mails. How frustrating.... :(

6. Just forget it if you want to send complaints/feedback because I already did that and I believe they never care about this so called "online feedback"(care@pos.com.my). When I sent my report, I only got the generated e-mail saying some errors about their their current online feedback.



When I checked on internet about this topic, I found out that other people even experience the worst compared to me. Some even lost items worth than USD6500, I'm not blaming 100% on the people working there but this problems should be solved intelligently by the parties involved, officers, clerk, postman and etc. It is quiet difficult when dealing with "honesty" because that "honestly" can be easily sweeps away from our heart. 

Because of this issues, my desire to send more postcard is declining. Do you ever experience things like this. Mind sharing your experience here.. :)


NEW UPDATE: May 14, 2014 (4.57PM)

So, if you look at the comment section, POS Malaysia had dropped a comment about the issues that I addressed above. It's fascinating how they come to my humble blog and apologized. Thank you for the effort but still I hope this kind of attitude should be fixed/improved.

So, as you can see below I "print screen" my complaint to care@pos.com.my which is no one actually care about it. :)

How can we help you?

Complaint sent on 24 February 2014, no feedback from human, only generated error email from robot.


4 comments:

  1. On behalf of Pos Malaysia Berhad, we would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

    We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered. We thank you for your feedback and suggestions in order to improve and enhance the quality of our products and services.

    You are welcomed to visit our website at www.pos.com.my, Facebook at www.facebook.com/PosMalaysiaBerhad and/or Twitter at @pos4you if you have any inquiries.

    Thank you,

    Yours Sincerely,

    On behalf of Pos Malaysia Berhad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by to my blog,
      I've nothing to say anymore, I just hope your team will improve the services, that's all.
      Please be "jujur dan bertanggungjawab semasa bekerja"

      and

      please fix the problems with your customer care department, if they can't response to the calls or emails, just remove the info at POS Malaysia website, so customer won't waste time to contact them and eventhough, I dissatisfied with the services, I've no other option to choose.

      Thank you

      Delete
  2. same with, kecewa dengan Pos Malaysia. Banyak surat tak sampai...

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014