Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Through My Windows: I am in a Haze

Tuesday, 24 June 2014


Nowadays, weather is constantly changing. If you read my previous post "Through My Windows: El-Nino is Coming", you can see the football field was parched. Today, when I take a look from my windows,  I can see the haze is slowly covering the surrounding. This is totally not good for our health.




Despite the haze and dried grass, these dudes still wanna play football.

For those who living in Malaysia or have a plan to visit Malaysia, you can check this website for more info about Malaysian Forecast.


3 comments:

  1. Sigh... Haze is like old friend to us, keep visiting us every year. How I wish it will be gone forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantik padang tu jadinya... bulat bulat coklat..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cantik walaupun jerebu...

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014