Thursday, 10 July 2014

Homemade Cards for Projek Raya in Progress

Thursday, 10 July 2014
homemade cards in progress(50%)
Right now, it's 5 in the morning in Malaysia. While watching world cup match between Netherlands and Argentina, I decided to start making my homemade cards for "Projek Raya". Too messy, too sleepy and so lazy to finish it all. Hope a cup of coffee will energize my brain and hopefully Netherlands will win the match, currently the match is in 2nd half time and the score still 0-0.
========
Update: Argentina won... :( 
I'm hoping I can see Tim Krul save some penalties but hell yeah Holland had used all 3 substitutes... see you next 4 years!!

5 comments:

  1. banyak steps kena buat ni.. potong, gunting, gam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Crafty Lass7 August 2014 at 08:11

    I hope you got those cards finished ;)
    They look really intriguing!
    Now I'm going to see if I can find out what Project Raya is !?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will show the card on the next post... :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014