Saturday, 12 July 2014

Postcrossing: Stamps Collection(Russia Edition Part1)

Saturday, 12 July 2014
Russia, a largest country in the world. Lot of my high school friends back in 2005 were sent to this country under scholarships to study medical. I really envy them during that time. Forget about that...>=<... 

Based on the stamps that I had, I love the one that showed the architectures [Mockobckar and etc(I don't know how to write the others)]. I'm not really sure about the postage rate but their currency is called Russian Ruble, honestly it is my first time to hear it. The most interesting thing about receiving postcard from Russia is; there will be lot of stamps pasted on the cards :) Just look at my collection below; and thank you my fellow Russian postcrosser!!

From Olesya [RU-2519397]

From Alevtina [RU-2496469]

From Elya [RU-2477824]

From Polina [RU-2560671]

Stamps on today's postcard from Guzel [RU-2758756]




7 comments:

  1. semua setem cantik2 belaka.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Crafty Lass7 August 2014 at 08:08

    I also love those stamps featuring Russian sights, beneath the ribbon-like banners!
    I am trying to collect them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....I wish I can collect them all...
      another way to learn the country since travelling need more money.. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. cehhhh... komen ler banyok2/
      klik la semua ye... :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014