Tuesday, 5 August 2014

[Balik Kampung] The Breathtaking Scenery

Tuesday, 5 August 2014
I've been living in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor(the city next to Kuala Lumpur) for 7 years. So, when there's national holidays like Hari Raya(Eid), Chinese New Year, Deepavali(Indian's festival) and etc, me and my sister will going back home(Balik Kampung) together by car to our hometown(Kuala Terengganu). It takes 6-7 hours by car, approximately 8 hours by bus and 45 minutes by airplane. I love taking photo but not professionally as a photographer. Along  the journey, we passed beautiful landscapes, so I just want to share some of it with you guys.

The first 4 pictures are taken on our way to our hometown. I missed to take photos of the beach that passed through. Maybe next time, I will post it. 

**Some of the photos have a reflection because I forgot to remove the things on the dashboard[I took the photos while I was inside the car]







===================================================================

The rest of the photos are taken on our way back to Kuala Lumpur. We were using the different route but still the scenery was amazing.









4 comments:

  1. The Crafty Lass8 August 2014 at 17:22

    Breathtaking!
    I always find a journey seems to go quicker when you have beautiful scenery to look at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe...
      but I always sleep when we went back to our hometown...
      i think because for 7 years, we were using the same route.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014