Saturday, 2 August 2014

[Hari Raya] Car Caught on Fire on Way Back to Kuala Lumpur

Saturday, 2 August 2014
On July 31, when me and my sister on our way back to Kuala Lumpur from Kuala Terengganu after celebrating Raya in our hometown, we saw a car was caught on fire. Luckily less cars using this highway (Lebuh Raya Pantai Timur Fasa 2 / LPT2), so the traffic is okay. I think, no casualties. I just take some photos and videos, scroll for details: 











I salute for the fireman for doing a good job in handling this situation eventhough they have to work when most Malaysian celebrating Hari Raya (Eid) with their family.

3 comments:

  1. Nasib baik tak banyak kereta..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry to see this :( almost 4 months ago now, I suffered a very much terrible car accident, and once I got back my conciusness in hospital, and were being told what I suffered on the highway, about all the great work police, fireworks and ambulance did for me, I was really touched by my heart also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow.. such a terrible experience you had.. luckily you survived...
      hopefully, you will be more carefully when on the road..

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014