Friday, 1 August 2014

Postcrossing: Stamps Collection(Germany Edition Part2)

Friday, 1 August 2014
Here we go, part 2 of stamps collection from Germany :). If you haven't check Part 1, feel free to check them >here<. After receiving lot of postcards/letters from Germany, I easily can recognized right away the postcards are from Germany when I took them out from my mailbox because of the stamps. In Bahasa Melayu(Malay Language), Germany is written as Jerman and to my fellow Germany readers, CONGRATULATIONS for winning the World Cup 2014.

From Kerstin(DE-3121489)

From Norbert(DE-3131743)

Beautiful architecture postcard with beautiful Easter stamps from Andreas(DE-3066976)


My favourite architecture postcard with beautiful stamps from Katrin(DE-3039130)


From Wilhelm(DE-3219397)
Germany has been my second countries that I really wanna go since I was in high school. Hopefully I can fulfill my wish in anytime.... :)

1 comment:

jjajja's journey © 2014