Sunday, 7 September 2014

Oh! My Chicken

Sunday, 7 September 2014


My niece, Adriana or "Kakak" means sister in Malay really love animals. I think it might be because she lives with animals in her surroundings since she was a baby; cats, goats, cows, rabbits, pony, chicken and etc. Last time, when I went back to my hometown, while checking the backyard, I was shocked when I noticed these 2 little chickens. 

The only thought that came to my mind was "Who sprayed them". I asked my mom and she said, these chicken were born naturally with that colors and I asked "How?" They came with different colors of egg's shell and the colors will determine theirs. Then again, I asked "Who's chickens are they?" My mom told me, they are belong to Kakak, Her papa might buy them from somewhere.



 


As you can see on above picture Adriana(Kakak) and Adam, her little brother. The picture was taken during 2nd and 1st day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri. When I asked and showed her the chickens. She just said, they are mine and carefully pampered the chickens. 
Oh! my chicken. Hopefully you guys will live long.

5 comments:

jjajja's journey © 2014