Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Postcrossing: Stamps Collection(USA Edition Part1)

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

I never feel bored looking at all those beautiful stamps that pasted on postcards or letters. Actually, I appreciate stamps more that the postcards because it shows which part on this world you are. This time, let's take a look at stamps from USA.

Postcard in envelope from Logan, US-2822306



From Tresart, US-2767535

From Stacey, US-2756926

From Paul, US-2838724
The postcard from Paul was really well written, So many nice stamps and I love the effort that he used when writing the message. Too beautiful too ignore....

From Lori, US-2958769
Yeay!!! Harry Potter... I love Harry Potter especially when the first series was released. I wish I have the ability like Hermoine... hehehe. Thank you Lori.

For the postage rate, I am not sure how much it was. Most of the stamps from USA do not show the rate except the postcard that I got from Paul. Anyone knows, please tell me on the comment section below. Thank you...

2 comments:

  1. I love postcards, but I also think that stamps have something special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stamps will show where you are.... that's why I love stamps.... people can get postcards everywhere but to send them, you have to buy stamps from your place... :)

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014