Thursday, 9 October 2014

Happy World Post Day

Thursday, 9 October 2014

Happy World Post Day everyone!!!! 
As for celebrating the day, I am giving out one Malaysian postcard for each of my blog's visitors. All you have to do are;

****************************

1. Be my blog's follower. Make sure to set it as "follow as a public"
2. Leave any comment on "comment section" below.
3. Send me your home address to my email: farizarahman19@gmail.com. Make sure you write the subject as "World Post Day 2014"

****************************

The deadline to participate this giveaway is by the end of this month(October). Can't wait to see the participation from everyone all over the world. Happy World Post Day.

P/S: For Malaysian, Pos Malaysia currently holding a "World Post Day" Campaign starting from October 9 until October 24. So, why don't you check it out. **here**


2 comments:

  1. Hallo, jjajja! :)

    Although the merchandises from Eid Lottery do not arrive yet, I wanna join your World Post Day 2014 Lottery since I have no Malaysian postcard yet :(

    Thanks for the chance and happy World Post Day~

    Elida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elida,

      That's so disappointed to hear that you haven't receive the parcel that I sent to you. It almost 3 months now. Hopefully, it will reach you any soon. Anyway, thank you for joining the current giveaway. As promised, I will send you a Malaysian postcard. Hopefully the coming postcard will surprise you.

      Sincerely,
      Jaja

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014