Thursday, 2 October 2014

How Healthy Are You?

Thursday, 2 October 2014


Yesterday, October 1st, I went to "PRPI" exhibition in my university, "Pameran Rekacipta, Penyelidikan dan Inovasi" or in English "Invention, Research and Innovation Exhibition". Honestly, I kinda loss of interest looking at each exhibition booth, nothing really caught my eyes. At the same time, I noticed there was a booth for checking our health status. Since, there were not so many people, I just fill up the form and wait for my turn. It took less than 10 minutes. It just a normal health check-up. So, as you can see, below are my result.






my result (clear readings with translation)

According to the result I need to gain weight. LOL. Normally my weight is around 44-45 kg but because last week I am having a fever, that's why I lost almost 3kg. Anyway, I think I am doing good. I have been donating blood for 3 times and I didn't encounter any problems. One more thing, my body age shows that I am 18 years old despite this year I am turning 26. YEAY... 

How about yours? Mind sharing with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

jjajja's journey © 2014