Monday, 29 December 2014

Finishing the Unfinished

Monday, 29 December 2014

Delay is not a help-mate. The cemetary is full of people who thought they could DO IT tomorrow. Do It Now!― Israelmore Ayivor

I always tend to delay my works especially my university works but for this moment, I am eager to finish one of my unfinished business, sending mails and postcards to my friends. I have been delayed this 'work' since November. So, finally... today I had decided, no matter what, I will finish them all.



The first step, I'm digging all my stuff that I am planning to send to my friends(postcards, money envelope, cards, used stamps and etc). I worked really hard to prevent my laziness from bother me. Finally, I proudly prounounced that the 'Finishing the Unfinished' was successfully done. YEAY.


For Travis(USA), Julie(France), Elida(Indonesia), Ye Ling(China) and Hazural(Malaysia), hopefully these mails will reach you soon.

1 comment:

jjajja's journey © 2014