Saturday, 31 January 2015

Oh No! POS Malaysia Keeps Ruining My Mood

Saturday, 31 January 2015

I dropped my "Pos Express" at Sungai Besi Post Office(near LRT Sungai Besi) on Monday morning, 26 January 2015. It has been 6 days but the Pos Express haven't yet reach my sister. Today(31 Jan) I checked the online Track&Trace but nothing updated. So disappointed with the service provided and this is not actually my first time dealing with the delay delivery. No words can describe my disappointment. 

p/s: I bought stamps at Post Office Sungai Besi, the lady at the counter(i think her nama is Saras), please-lah, smile....when you are dealing with the customers. 



**update**

My "Pos Express" finally reached my sister on Feb 1. It took 7 days to be delivered. hmmm... good job Pos Malaysia. I am really impressed how fast you delivered my so called "Pos Express". Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. post express that really not express.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh2 Manir? heheee tahu tak mane letaknya Bukit Payong (=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mestilah tau...
      Cik candy Ade sedara kat sana ke?

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014