Friday, 30 January 2015

OMG! 300 Packs of Postcards Are All Mine

Friday, 30 January 2015

Yes!! I am not kidding, as you can see the picture above, those are 300 packs of postcards that I got from Ministry of Tourism & Culture Malaysia(MOTAC). I got them FREE!!! Thank you Postcrosser Malaysian group on Facebook, Miss Sharon Chia, Mr Mohd Sori Ismail and Nandini from MOTAC for processing my request eventhough at first there was some weird miscommunication happened. 

These postcards are printed for supporting the "Visit Malaysia 2014" campaign. Each pack contains 5 different designs. So, as overall I have 1500 pieces postcards. That is a WOW!! Before, I spent more than RM100 for only less than 50 postcards. For 2015, "Years of Festival: Endless Celebration" is the campaign designed for attracting local and international to visit Malaysia. You can check all the festival that will be celebrated in Malaysia this year. As for the postcards, the printing company told me that, they haven't yet get a notice about it. So, I guess.. stay tuned.

The Orange Pack (Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Terengganu & Perlis)

The Blue Pack(Sabah, Pahang, Kuala Lumpur, Johor & Kelantan)

The Green Pack(Penang, Melaka, Sarawak, Putrajaya & Selangor)

For those who want to ask "How I got these postcard", please leave me your email on comment section. I will email you, the details how to request the postcards from MOTAC.

If you lived near UPM or Sri Serdang or Bukit Antarabangsa(near GIANT)and you want these postcards from me, Please leave a comment below.

For those who live outside Malaysia and you want to do a swap with these 3 packs of postcard or any postcards that you interested or you just want them. Leave a comment below and tell me from which country you are. (I might not sending mails to China and few of other countries because most of the mails that I had sent before were MIA).

Update: No stock available


*******************
New to ZALORA? Grab 15% Discount Voucher NOW!!!

31 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Itulah... teruja masa dapat poskad ni...
      boleh bukak 1 kedai poskad.. hehehe

      Delete
  2. Banyaknya.... untungla...setahun boleh cover..

    ReplyDelete
  3. donate some for me :P.
    mine one (courtesy from Imaisha), already depleted since the postcard were beautiful, mostly send them out to friend. And feel proud when they praise Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory available area UPM/sri serdang/bukit antarabangsa/ukay?
      I won't sending by mail. No budget... hehehe...

      Delete
    2. haha. at the moment no plan to go to KL :(

      Delete
  4. wow! gila banyak.. jeles lak tetiba.. hahaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Oren nak ke? Kalau duduk di area berdekatan boleh saya bagi face to face

      Delete
    2. Tu lah, saya duduk Johor lah.. jauh kot. adesh

      Delete
    3. ada reader blog saya dari penang...
      permohonan dia diluluskan and dia bagitau saya, dia request untuk dihantar by prepaid parcel dari pos laju... tapi kena guna duit sendiri... hehehe...

      Delete
  5. macam mana nak dapat macam tue ;)
    nanti awak email kita yer

    ReplyDelete
  6. salam fariza ;)
    poskad nie kena collect sendiri ker
    fyi my application already successfully ;)
    many thanks to you dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup.. kena collect dekat pusat pencetakan tourism malaysia dekat bandar baru bangi...
    awak duduk area mana?

    ada member saya hantar pakai kurier tapi sooooo expensive, so better collect sendiri lah..
    and kalau awak nak request anything macam brochure apa2 ke or nak tambah apa2 ke, just tanya dekat staff sana...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dok Melaka ;)
      thanks ya.. boleh antar wakilkan .. Imean just show the letter /faks

      Delete
  8. Hi. Boleh send email ke alamat ni. sakura754inc@yahoo.com
    Saya tolong kakak saya untuk comment di sini sebab dia punya akaunada problem. tak boleh nak comment di sini. Dia berminat untuk tahu camna nak dapatkan poskad2 yang di post dalam blog ni. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nina,
    saya dah emel details macam mana nak request poskad VMY2014,
    kalau ada yang tak faham just send me an email.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, boleh tak beritahu saya details macam mana nak request poskad ni?
    Emel: shane.postcrossing@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shane,
      saya dah emailkan details untuk dapatkan poskad VMY2014.
      Semoga berjaya!

      Delete
  11. Hi, jjajja. Can you share with me the details to get the postcard collections? It's kinda hard for me to get a nice postcard in Malaysia.
    This is my email address: chin_1002@hotmail.com
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. Emel sy adalah: natasha_putri89@yahoo.com

    Cantik la poskad-poskad ni!

    Hope you can give me details on how to get these postcards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. saya dah emelkan... check inbox/spam

      Delete
  13. Hi. Share me the details in getting those postcards collection. my email: aliciaghp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alicia,
      I am sorry, MOTAC had announced that the stock for VMY2014 postcard and 2015 postcards are no longer available.

      Delete
  14. Hi do you still have any of this collection? Available for swap or sales maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot. If you live around Ampang or Bukit Antarabangsa or 1utama mall, i can give them to you or if you wanna pay for delivery, i am okay with that.

      Delete
  15. Hello there! I've been into postcrossing for quite some time now and would really love to get more postcards especially Malaysia ones since it's quite hard to find nowadays. May I know what are the procedures to submit my request for these postcards? It would be a great help! Here's my e-mail address: ywtorres9@gmail.com

    Thank you so much and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wak dok ampang and very interrsted to hv the vmy postcard kalo mseh available .,

    3lalat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014