Tuesday, 13 January 2015

YES! I am ZALORA Brand Ambassador & I'm Giving You 15% Discount Voucher

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Yes! Me! I am officially a ZALORA brand ambassador.

I am not a big fan of online shopping because basically I am still a student and at this moment I really need more money for my master which means less money for my own satisfaction. Honestly, I have seen their ads on Facebook/website but it was only when I got RM50 voucher from my previous article collaboration that I finally took notice. My curiosity got the better of me and before I knew it, I was browsing through the website which was easy to navigate with good descriptions and images of their products.


On December 25th, 2014, Yes! It was Christmas. I placed my first order. Needless to say I was very happy with my purchase. You can check about it here. Then I decided to apply as the ambassador, 2 days later, I got a confirmation email form ZALORA that my application has been APPROVED!! Yeay!!

I am inviting everyone to visit ZALORA for a totally enjoyable, pain-free and safe shopping experience. For shopaholics and bargain hunters like me, it is a shopper's paradise that I would go back to again and again. 


An important note to remember when you order, is to please use the Voucher Code below so that you can avail of a 15% discount on your purchase. This will also make me earn some points. Thank you and happy shopping!


ZBAPZZ4I

*no minimum spend
*valid for first purchase of new customers only

6 comments:

  1. hi jaja, actually dh lama x jenguk or promote link zalora tu.. but since jaja dah tannya, so akak pun dah check ler.. alhamdulillah, ada la commission earned kat situ... so, pasni jaja terusla promote yer.. moga ada rezeki lagi pasni..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ye ke.... tapi oklah ada jugak commission walaupun dah lama tak jenguk..

      Delete
  2. bolehlah guna voucher ni bila nak shopping nanti.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. never shopping here ;-
    will visit soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe... nanti singgah lah zalora... macam2 ada.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014