Sunday, 15 February 2015

Liebster Award 2015

Sunday, 15 February 2015

Today is 15022015. Such a beautiful number to receive my "Liebster Award"Honestly, I only knew about Liebster Award this year. YES.. 2015. I did stumbled upon many blog that posting about this award and I barely read them all. hehehe... So, until one day, my new blogger friend, Sayidah Napisah tagged me. Thank you so much dear!! Then, I started google everything about it. Among all the information that I got, I think, Lorraine explained really well. So, let's started with the general info:




********
1. This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
2. It has German origins: the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend. 
3. It follows similar principles as a chain letter, in the sense that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people. 
4. It can be misconstrued, depending upon your personal views, as either something wonderful or as an annoyance (a chain letter that involves work). 
5. The choice lies within each of us to ACCEPT it, and continue PAYING IT FORWARD or to refuse to accept it, thereby STOPPING or INTERRUPTING the chain. However, if you stop the chain, you are only limitating your connection.
6. Personal views play an important part in our choice to participate. Some people have refused to accept it and have made attempts to “break the chain”. There have been many people who have been nominated, yet refused to accept it, and now their blogs have been abandoned. 
7. Variations have been made over time to the “rules”. 
8. Marketing plays a role in accepting this award, as other bloggers are promoted.


As stated by Lorraine on point no. 7. The rules are keep changing based on the own interpretation of the bloggers themselves. Another simple version of Liebster Award by Gillian showing that how simple the rules of this award can be. Not really bad actually.

********

So, back to my "Liebster Award". The rules are stated below:

1. Mention the person who nominated you with link.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate other bloggers.
4. Create the questions.
5. Notify your nominate.



********
Since, the questions were in bilingual, so I am gonna answer them as it be.


1. Novel paling best pernah anda baca ?
Paling best? Ummmmm.... 

2. Apa kerja yang paling gila yang pernah anda buat ?
Menipu level CIA/FBI/SWAT. I think how I menipu, let's keep it as a secret... hehehe

3. What do you think of my blog ? Any improvement ?
Actually, I am minimalise person. Less is more, so to be honest, I think you should improve you blog by minimalising the template background/header. It seems both of the subject are not a match. For the header, the quote is nice but the type of font and the graphic is not really enchanted.

4. What is your strengthness ?
I can stand on my own. Of course la because I have foot... just kidding. I won't asking people's help unless it was soooo critical.

5. Merajuk vs Marah. What is the difference? Or sama je?
For my opinion, merajuk is kind of satu perasaan marah-marah sayang gitu... hehehe.. and it depends on its own level, merajuk level budak vs orang dewasa vs orang tua vs lelaki dewasa vs perempuan dewasa banyak perbezaannya. For me, budak-budak kecik merajuk is cute but bila orang dewasa yang merajuk, I felt like nak tampar je. hehehe...

Marah. Ini kes kena hasut dengan syaitan-ni-rojim. Marah pun ada tahapnya jugak and as for example when I was angry tahap nirvana, I will swearing all those xxxxx words. I knew I was bad but I tried to control but I can't and marah tahap nirvana I boleh menyebabkan tangan and kaki semua naik... hehehe....

6. Who is your favourite artis? Why?
Banyak kot.... Andy Warhol, Piet Mondrian and moreeeeee...
Kalau artis yang menyanyi, I ikut musim, ikut mood I, kadang2 terlebih rock, sometimes tangkap jiwang and sometimes tangkap leleh... hehehe... Kadang-kadang dengar lagu SOAD, SCANDAL, Danbi and moreeeeeeee... too many to mention.

7. Ada berapa adik beradik?
I don't really love talking about my family, so I will cut it short. 10 siblings and I am the 9th.

8. Sekarang tengah buat apa? Means student or dah bekerja?
Study at UPM. The same university as you my dear Sayidah but at the same time working as a part timer. Need more money...

9. Rumah flat vs rumah banglo. Which one do you prefer ?
Of course la banglo. If only I can afford... :(
Actually, I don't really care flat or bungalow as long as the persekitaran is bersih but in Malaysia, rumah flat is not that nice. I am speaking based on my own opinion, my sister bought a unit of flat and everything surround us is bad. The accommodation, the garbage issues, the behaviour and etc.

10. Kalau orang kata anda macam-macam(yang buruk), what do you do?
chillax je... but depends.. kadang2 when I cannot tahan, I either secretly cry or just burst it out.


********

So, I am done and now I am honourly awarding this "Liebster Award" to my 8 chosen liebster bloggers:

- Honey Sugar - 
- Rafzan Tomomi - 
- Ema Hassan - 
- Ciktim - 
- Rashid Majid - 
- ICHI - 
- Haffizul -

********

....... and the 8 questions are:



1. Your first impression about my blog/myself.
2. Describe yourself by using 8 words or 8 sentences.
3. Why did you start blogging? 
4. MAYA VS Real World? What is your choice?
5. Other countries that you have been. Are the countries better than Malaysia?
6. What is you opinion on Malay who speak English with others. Do you think they are trying to act cool or hey.. nothing is wrong with that.
7. Your biggest achievement so far.
8. Your resolutions for 2015.
********

ps: The answers can be either in English or Malay.

3 comments:

  1. study kat UPM juga? wah wahhh. course apaa?

    btw, thanks for spending your time for answering those question. really appreciate it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. product design... masa degree buat industrial design. FRSB... sekarang buat master..

      Delete
  2. Hohohoooo nampaknya cik @sayidah napisah dan cik @fariza rahman study kat uni yang sama.. kuikuikuiii

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014