Sunday, 8 February 2015

The "Kizuna" That Will Never Fade Away

Sunday, 8 February 2015


Hiroshima Jogakuin University. When I first chose this university for the "Kizuna" program, I never thought that it was a private women's college because I chose it based on the interesting listed courses that they offered at that time. I just find out after I got accepted and slightly felt kinda nervous how it gonna be. 



Spending one semester in this university was amazing, the picture above taken on our last farewell party. Hopefully everyone is doing good and hopefully our "Kizuna" will never fade away. :)

2 comments:

  1. wahhh amazing ;)
    last time my dream just want further study to Japan ... still dreaming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's ok... who knows someday akan ada peluang terbuka untuk nay pergi Jepun.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014