Friday, 6 March 2015

International Women's Day

Friday, 6 March 2015


Do you know that International Women's Day (IWD), also called International Working Women's Day, is celebrated on March 8 every year. Honestly, this is my first year hearing about it.... because for me, everyday is my day... hehehe..

This year, The UN theme for International Women's Day 2015 is "Empowering Women, Empowering Humanity: Picture it!" whilst the International Women’s Day theme for 2015 is ‘Make It Happen’. As for me, I dreamed to finish my research and I will "Make It Happen". INSYAALLAH.....

In conjunction of the coming International Women's Day, ZALORA is offering tons of fashionable items for you guys. You can find your own desire items from head to toe. I guaranteed that ZALORA will give you a 100% satisfaction.

For more shopping pleasure, here is a voucher code for all my blog readers, just copy and paste the code below upon your checkout.

"ZBAPZZ4I"

*you will get 15% off
*this voucher is valid for first time customer only
*no minimum spend

Happy e-shopping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

jjajja's journey © 2014