Wednesday, 25 March 2015

[Movie Marathon] Mean Girls

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

I am such a back dated person.... :) The movie was released on 2004 but just after 11 years, I finally make my move to watch it. Eventhough it has been 11 years, the movie doesn't give me the old vibes at all which is very good. Overall, things about the queens bees and the wannabes are real, they are among us... I once try hard to be a wannabe but then I realized it won't give me any good.... It is you who decide who you gonna be.... it is your choice... :) 


4 comments:

  1. Mean girls best! Tak sedar dah 11 years rupanya ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang best... walaupun dah 11 tahun tapi rasa macam movie ni baru release tahun ni...
      tak outdated... :)

      Delete
  2. seriously 11 years? ahahah I keep watching this movie. Because I used to be in one of mean girl group during Uni. perasan lah konon inspired by this movie! ahahah lawak gila bila kenang.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha....
      mean girl yang mana satu, regina, gretchen or karen?

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014