Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Ouch! The Salonpas, The Aches and The Pains

Wednesday, 25 March 2015

Last week, I read about Salonpas at Shahira's blog and how it basically can relieve the aches and pains. Since, I had started to feel the pain at my back especially on my left shoulder for almost few weeks. So, last night I went to Hero Supermarket and bought a pack of Salonpas patches that contain 10 of it. I put 5 patches, 2 on my left and right shoulders, 2 on my waist and one near to my elbow.



This is most likely to be me when I tried to put the patch all over my body(Looks like a kimono girl.. hehehe) but so disappointed, nothing really heal the aches and pains. Do you have any other solution to relieve the aches and pains? Help me....




3 comments:

  1. Tak sesuai lah tu. Kak Sha ok, alhamdulillah. Maybe the pain tak severe sangat kut :)
    Dah try yoko-yoko?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ye kot.. sebab maybe otot2 kat badan saya ni memang dah teruk...:)
      nanti saya try yoko yoko

      Delete
  2. kalau saya sakit sendi/sakit urat, saya up kan dos b-complex je. pastu sekali dengan suplemen kalsium. heheehe

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014