Sunday, 22 March 2015

Yeay!! I won Chappie's Movie Premiums and Passes

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Yeay, I am so happy winning exclusive Chappie's premium from mylaunchpad(the website was shut down) website. I think the website was part of Astro. For this contest, I got a bag, a t-shirt(which is sooo big, L-size and 2 passes for the movie). The bag indeed soooo cute. the t-shirt, a way too loose when I tried it. I might give it to someone else and the movie passes, I am not sure whether I will watch the movie or not. I have to wait for the movie listed as free movie list (free movie list=* mark next to their title)

Actually, I am not an avid reader of Mylaunchpad's News. I just keep coming to check my sister's wifi broadband account, The thing I love about the website is not about their news(hehehe... sorry guys!!) but it is more about the goodies that they offered. I have been winning thrice, the movie passes of "The Drop", "Penguin of the Madagascar" and "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb"but it was a shame that I never used those passes that I won. sigh...






2 comments:

  1. Chappie best! 4.5 out of 5 (my opinion lah, tak best jgn marah haa :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kena tunggu betul2 free baru boleh tengok wayang...
      sekarang banyak keje kena buat..

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014