Sunday, 5 April 2015

Blood Moon

Sunday, 5 April 2015
My dream to capture the "Blood Moon" moment was a failure. I have been waiting since 5 PM, it was raining that evening and make me doubted whether the Blood Moon will visible.

5.51 PM


Then, after awhile, the rain stopped but I still can see some area were still heavily pour by the rain.


6.43 PM


As the Department of Information said on their official facebook page, the Blood Moon can be clearly seen around 8 PM and will ended around 10PM. Around 8PM, I took a photo, eventhough I can't capture the Blood Moon but still I appreciated every moment that God had let me see.



7.51 PM

4 comments:

  1. subhanallah...canteknye gambar pemandangan yang last tu.. mcm lukisan.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. walaupun tak dapat tangkap gambar gerhana bulan penuh....
      gambar ni pun dah menunjukkan betapa indah alam ciptaan Allah SWT

      Delete
  2. memang cantik ! berbaloi tunggu lama :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cuma tak dapat tangkap betul2 blood moon... tak ada rezeki

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014