Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Painting by Emila Yusof

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Finally!!! I received the Pos Laju package from Kak Em that I've been waiting for. Dup..dup... my heart beating faster while opening it and yeay.. tadaaa...

Painting by Emila Yusof

A painting by Emila Yusof worth RM180. Emila Yusof or better know as Kak Em among her blog's reader is an illustrator. She had produced so many artworks, most popular are the children's book and one of her book "My Mother's Garden" also available in German language

How I got this painting? Kak Em always giving away some prizes to her monthly top three commenters on her blog. As far, I had received more that thrice but to be the top commenter is not easy, 100+ comments per month is common but I think Kak Em is slowing down updating her blog because she had bunches of projects to be done. If you want to know more about her, just head on to her blog or her instagram.

My painting collection
... and finally added one more to my collection, My first two collection I got from a student in Hiroshima. Once again, thank you Kak Em.



3 comments:

  1. lucky of you. nice one. nanti nak singgahlah blog dia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalau nak beli painting tu memang tak lah sebab tak dak duit... hehehe...
      harapkan pada giveaway je.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014