Thursday, 16 April 2015

Thank You Mama3Farhanah

Thursday, 16 April 2015

Unexpected, when I went to the office to check my pos laju parcels which is haven't yet delivered, The "mak cik", who already knew me(I always come to pick up my things) gave me a mail that had the "Kota Bharu" stamped on it. I knew it... It was from mama3farhanah. Never expect that, the mail came earlier(most normal mails that sent to me will always took more than 1 month).  :)


If some of you still remember, mama3farhanah organized her first giveaway starting from March 5 till March 25, 2015. Total 137 bloggers taking part in this giveaway. At first she was giving the prizes to only 20 lucky bloggers that were chosen by using random.org, then after the giveaway was ended, She added 10 more and Alhamdulillah, I was among the 10 bloggers and was selected to received the consolation prize 

Cute Paper Frame

Once again, thank you mama3farhanah!!!! Hopefully, there will be a next time.. :)

5 comments:

jjajja's journey © 2014