Saturday, 23 May 2015

CPUV Nuffnang #1 - McDonald's Family [PC]

Saturday, 23 May 2015


I have been seeing a lot of bloggers posting about their CPUV campaign that they got from Nuffnang. Yeah, I am jealous... hehe... It has been long time since I got new CPUV, there were some kind of dispute back then between me and Nuffnang..... but who cares, life must go on, right?

So, after reading a new post by Shahira about her new CPUV, I decided to check mine... and here we go. Didn't expected at all. Anyway, for my readers, if you meet the ads, feel free to click them.

Happy Blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Yey, finally got them :)
    Lama juga nk tunggu nuff brenti merajuk :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. baru dapat ye kak . tahniah2 :) hehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalammuaalaikum...

    tahniah yer dapat cpuv daripada nuffnang moga terus sukses selalu.. berblog k.

    mselim3

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014