Monday, 25 May 2015

[Movie Marathon] The Last Blossom

Monday, 25 May 2015

So, right now I am done watching a Korean movie, The Last Blossom on my local TV, TV9. Actually this is my second time watched it, this channel had broadcasted this movie before and it was broadcasted again in celebrating Mother's Day.

Back to the movie, it tells a story about middle aged housewife Kim In-Hee's mother-in-law has Alzheimer's disease, her physician husband is always tired and indifferent to her needs and her children has become wayward. For her family, Kim In-Hee has devoted her life as a daughter-in-law, wife and mother. Kim In-Hee then learns that she has terminal cancer and is dying. The mother accepts her fate and sets up the most beautiful goodbye to her family.

As you can see in the movie poster above. It says, "Sometimes it's too late to show your love". I hundred percent agreed. Most of us started to realize the importance of the person just when they are gone. I have seen a lot of this situation in my life. As for the movie, I think the director/team did a good job to spread the message and as for the actors/actresses, they all did well. I have nothing to whine.... Last but not least, love your loved ones especially your family..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

jjajja's journey © 2014