Saturday, 30 May 2015

Oh! My Alexa

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Blogger and Alexa is just like "Boyfriend Girlfriend" relationships. Sometimes, it is very hard to understand but once you getting know her/him, you life will be blossom.. full of love... hehehe...

What is Alexa Rank?
Alexa Rank is a rough measure of a website's popularity, compared with all the others out there on the internet, taking into account both the number of visitors and the number of pages viewed on each visit.

Why Do I care?
To be honest, I did not care.... but since most bloggers that I known is putting Alexa widget on their website, I became slowly curious. Then, I started to check my own rank. 

My Alexa Rank widget



Before *May 28th, 2015


After *May 29th, 2015

See, how fast your Alexa rank can drop. Just in one day, my ranking in Malaysia dropped from 17, 494 to unknown..... so sad...

Is there any way to up-ranking your website?
Of course, yes? Just ask Google.. hehe or you might wanna try wikiHow


4 comments:

  1. dulu pon alexa blog jadi mcam ni . alhamdulillah dah ok balik skrang . xtau jugak sebab apa

    ReplyDelete
  2. dulu rajin check, tapi sekarang malas. hehe. nak blogwalking pn dah malas dah sekarang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. confused kekadang tu dengan alexa ni =__='

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saya punya start blogging 9,523,510, sekarang 1,742,699 dalam 2 bulan Ouch.. Taniah :)

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014