Saturday, 23 May 2015

What's Up Google: Eurovision Song Contest

Saturday, 23 May 2015


Start your day by heading to Google and you will see this cute gif. It is 60th anniversary of Eurovision Song Contest. Yeay! eventhough I don't know what it is until I clicked the link... hehe..

Okay, the Eurovision Song Contest often shortened to ESC, Eurovision, or EuroSong, is an annual song competition held, primarily, among the member countries of the European Broadcasting Union(EBU) since 1956. So, that's why I had no idea what it was... I am living in Malaysia, the southeast asia country alongside with Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore,Thailand, and Vietnam.

Participating Countries

This is why internet is created, connecting people all over the world. As much as I wanna say, I wish goodluck to all the participants and may the best win!




1 comment:

jjajja's journey © 2014