Saturday, 13 June 2015

Double Happines For Malaysian Hockey Team

Saturday, 13 June 2015

SEA Games 2015 in Singapore, differ from previous SEA Games, this time I failed to follow up any games, live results and etc. It seems like I kinda lost half of my soul on sports. Anyway, today I accidentally watch a live match of hockey between Malaysia and Singapore.
For me, it was a good game except I heard the commentator complaint a lil bit about the referee from Japan. The game ended with Malaysia won with penalty shooting 4-3. Congrats to our hockey team and not to forget, the women team also won the gold medal. Double Happiness.







2 comments:

  1. berdebar masa tengok hoki lelaki main

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. akak tengok dekat TV, bila dah seri tu memang tak senang duduk.... hajat nak tengok sampai akhir tak tercapai sebab berita kul 8.

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014