Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Limited Time Offer: VMY2014 Postcard

Wednesday, 3 June 2015

So, as most of you know(some of you might don'know), I have bunches of VMY2014 postcard that I got from MOTAC. Since, I still have lot of them. I just wanna give it to anyone that interested in collecting them.


There are total of 15 different postcards
..... but the thing is, I cannot send you via mail/pos laju because I cannot afford to pay the postage rates. So, to make it easy. I offered 2 options:

1. Pick-up by your own
I am available near UPM Serdang/Sri Serdang or nearby areas. *20 packs per person.
Only available near Ukay Perdana(Petronas Bukit Antarabangsa/Giant/etc)

2. You pay for the postage fee
I had calculated the weight which is:

I pack(5 postcards)=50 grams
10 packs(50 postcards)= 500 grams
20 packs(100 postcards)= 1 kilograms


I am suggesting to use 500 grams prepaid envelope(S size) or 1kg prepaid envelope(L size). It is up to you. You can refer the price below:





So, if any of you are interested to get them, feel free to email me at:
farizarahman19@gmail.com


Current Status: Available



9 comments:

  1. Singgah pagi...
    wah!byknyer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOM JOIN SEGMEN SAYA 'FREE MOVIE TICKET BY REDBELLAS'

    http://faridaredbellas.blogspot.com/2015/06/free-movie-ticket-giveaway-by-redbellas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice akhirnya dah boleh awak punya :)
    Kucing ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banyak betul poskadnya. Nak hantar kat kwn2 konon as pengganti diri pun rasa pelik, hehe =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... dulu jaja aktif kat postcrossing... hantar poskad ke overseas and then you will get postcards from them too..
      tapi sekarang dah slow down sikit... poskad masih banyak... tak tau nak buat apa..

      Delete
    2. Instead of sending them overseas, maybe we can try sending them over the sea (like me), ekekeke. Maybe some Borneo friends will return it back =D

      Delete
  5. Are the postcards still available??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup.... as mentioned above, there are 2 options...
      just emailed me for more details.

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014