Thursday, 11 June 2015

Where is My Tomorrowland?

Thursday, 11 June 2015

There is always tomorrow....
Yes, it will but we might not know what might happen on that day. Will we still on earth or somewhere else. Forget about tomorrow. Let's see what I had today.


Yeay! Again, I ended up winning the first prize for Tomorrowland movie contest held via online by Mylaunchpad, It is first prize duh... If you remembered, I also had won the first prize for Chappie before. I guess I am lucky.

I joined the contest held on 26th May till 2nd June 2015 and the winners were announced on June 9th, 2015. It was so good knowing that I had won especially becoming the first prize winner.(to be honest, I used my sis ID to join this contest.. hehehe.. but hey I am the one who answer the questions and created the awesome slogan)



So, here what I got:

1. A pair of movie tickets
2. An adult t-shirt
3. Two t-shirts for children
4. A notebook
5. Badges



The  t-shirt is so nice but the size is too big for me and yeah, the t-shirt for children fitted me perfectly... hmmm...  Anyway, from all the prizes that I got, the notebook and the awesome badges will be in my possession. I think I will ditch the movie tickets. Watching movie at cinema is not my thing. :)



2 comments:

jjajja's journey © 2014