Thursday, 30 July 2015

RM 860 000

Thursday, 30 July 2015

RM 860,000..... Looking at the figures, my eyes almost popped out... no.. just kidding. My first thought when first time looking at this letter which was sent to my sister
"Did she just hit the jackpot?".

Too good to be true, the figures shown just a lure. When reading every sentences on the letter, the RM 860,000 figures suddenly vanished from my head. All I thought is "How many people got lure?" I am not saying this is a BS or trolling because Reader Digest had been my favourite knowledgeable mini magazine when I was a teenager. 


... but it's getting kinda annoying, when I checked our mailbox, it was full with this letters and it was not just our mailbox, our neighbours also got the same letters, not one or two but many and it keeps coming.


If you notice the sentences above, it says it all.. say YES... then; PAY.... then; your road to reach the RM 585, 000 will be on the way.

but... I am sorry Reader Digest, I just say NO.. :)


3 comments:

  1. Ayah Kak Sha pun pernah kena macam ni. They kept coming over and over again eventhough kitorang tak pernah sign up or reply any letter. Then, it comes to us that, if u sign up with credit card, surely you'll encounter this problems. Jahat betul T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good to be true, mana tah dapat alamat semua kan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kakak saya start dapat benda ni bila dia sign-up Reader Digest dekat job fair. Write down all your info, then you will get free RD magazine.
      Mula dari hari tu lah, surat cinta ni berterusan sampai kat rumah.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014