Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Thank You MeuRa Metsu

Wednesday, 1 July 2015

My happy day of getting a mystery gift from MeuRa Metsu, one of the sponsor for "Segmen Kucing Saya Hebat" organized by Ayuni Rafilah. The contest had ended long time ago but because of some stuff, she had to delay the delivery. Anyway, receiving a mystery gift is such an intense feeling because I don't know what is inside the package. Many things pop up on my mind; money, diamond,gold.. hehe.. just kidding.

The Winner; Pok Tam


... and tadaaa....
The mystery gift are a cute flower design pillow and a fridge magnet from Perak. The pillow is so cute but better avoid my kitties play with it because you know what kitties can do. Fridge magnet... OMG, I love collecting this item. Whenever, I travel, I will definitely buy fridge magnet... if I have budget-lah.. LOL

Anyway, once again thank you to Miss MeuRa Metsu. I cannot link to her blog, it seems like she makes readable to invited readers only.



4 comments:

  1. Tak mau bantal tu, meh pass kat Kak Sha, ahaks =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. comel bantal.. berbunga-bunga :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank youuuuuuuuu , hehehehe . Naseb sukaaa , kalau tak kena kasi hadiah lain la , hahahahhaa ^_^ maaf laa , saya baru perasan . heheheheh =) Selamat Hari Raya

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014