Monday, 31 August 2015

Blogger Talk: Broken Link Checker

Monday, 31 August 2015

What is Broken Links?
Hyperlinks that become obsolete, stale, dangling, and simply - dead because they don't lead to valid resources anymore, and visitors are going to get 404 error codes (infamous Page Not Found messages) or other unsuccessful HTTP responses each time when they try to access the web-pages.

Why having broken links are bad? 

Wll, the anwer is simple. It will give a negative impact on your website's ratings with major Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.

Wondering how many broken links in my blog? Here we go....



.... and after a struggle in fixing the links, I finally reduce them from having 24 broken links into 5. These 5 broken links are the links that my "Kaki Skodeng" used for posting comments. If I want to remove the broken links, it means that I have to delete the comments... Well, of course I wouldn't do that... hehe... every comments posted in my blog are all valueable. 



If you wanna check yours... just headed to this website.

2 comments:

jjajja's journey © 2014