Tuesday, 4 August 2015

MUET 2.0

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

I took my MUET which is stand for Malaysia University English Test when I was in matriculation long time ago. The result is quiet disappointing. I just manage to get Band 3. MUET is basically just like IELTS or TOEFL but since it based on Malaysian University, it is actually easier(I think) and did you know that starting from 2009, the validity period is only for 5 years from the date of issue of results.

So, yesterday, while checking my email, I noticed that I got a suspicious message from someone who works with government(because the email is gov.my.. hehe). 



... and here we go, the invitation to retake my MUET for FREE. Since I did register myself for SL1M (Sistem Latihan 1Malaysia), that's why it will be free of charge. I did checked on MPM, the fee to take the test is RM100. That is a big amount for unemployed person like me... hehe... and because it is free, of course I will say YES.

Anyway, hopefully the second MUET, I will pass with flying colours. Wish me luck...


7 comments:

  1. All the best Ja! Aja aja fightng ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you... harap2 MUET kali ni at least boleh dapat band 4.

      Delete
  2. saya baru ambik MUET 1 ogos ritu.. ermm,, BI saya mmg xhebat sangat.. xtau la dpt band brape.. hehe tp, saya rasa sis boleh buat.. ayat kat entry ni pon nampak best and boleh saya paham.. Good Luck ye sis.. doakan laa MUET saya nii band 3 ke atas.. huhu..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully Ieyka dapat result gempak...
      rasa nerveous pulak nak retake MUET ni.. :)

      Delete
    2. Aamiin.. tq sis..
      Hehe.. sis bolehh.. in shaa allah..

      Delete
    3. Aamiin.. tq sis..
      Hehe.. sis bolehh.. in shaa allah..

      Delete
  3. untunglah tak payah bayar yuran daftar.. :)

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014