Thursday, 27 August 2015

Oh! My Nihongo #1

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Before I went to Japan, I had zero official lesson about the language. I basically learnt some words through anime(especially on Animax Channel) and Japanese drama and not to forget the opening song for Doraemon that I have been memorized since I was young. So as for the first lesson, let's sing a song!


こんなこといいなできたらいいな 
Konna koto ii na. Dekitara ii na 
(This sort of thing is good. I wish I could do it.) 

あんなゆめこんなゆめいっぱいあるけど 
Anna yume konna yume ippai aru kedo 
(that sort of dream, this sort of dream, I have many of them but...) 

みんなみんなみんなかなえてくれる 
Minna Minna Minna kanaete kureru 
(Everyone, 
EveryoneEveryone. He grants my dreams) 

ふしぎなポッケでかなえてくれる 
Fushigina POKKE de kanaete kureru 
(He grants my dreams with a mysterious pocket.) 

そらをじゅうにとびたいな 
Sora wo juuni tobita ina 
(I want to fly freely in the sky.) 

はいタケコプター 
Hai TAKEKOPUTA 
(Here! Bamboo-copter!) 

あんあんあんとってもだいすき 
An An An tottemo daisuki 
(Ah ah ah... I love you very much,) 

ドラえもん 
Doraemon 



Note(common words that we always heard on anime/drama) :
Minna or Minna-san(polite)(みんな) - Everyone
Daisuki(だいすき ) - Love 


P/S: 
#Sometimes, the words can portray different meaning.
#The song above is the short version, for full version, you can search on youtube.





2 comments:

jjajja's journey © 2014