Friday, 14 August 2015

Regular Water Bottles VS MemoBottle

Friday, 14 August 2015

Whenever I am going outdoors, I will always bring a water bottle in my backpack. It is easier, environmental friendly and of course it is cheaper from mineral water in mart. Buying mineral water will definitely cost you at least RM1 or might be more than that. I actually interested in writing this topic when I read Sally posted about memo bottle on her blog. As you can see above, those are some water bottles that I had in my house(well, actually it is my sister's house.. ><) including the uniquely shaped memo bottle.



Looking at the details on its packaging. I do not find any interesting fact. It just a normal water bottle except its square design and its main material; Eastman Tristan Copolyster which is BPA free, BPA stands for Bisphenol A. There were some debate regarding the BPA-free status because some says that nowadays BPA-free is not enough, it should be "EA-free" which means free of not only BPA but also free of other chemicals that mimic the hormone estrogen.



Well, move to the other point; ergonomic, I think it is awful. For those who had no idea about ergonomic. Here we go; a general popular definition states, that ergonomics is defined as: “The applied science of equipment design, as for the workplace, intended to maximise productivity by reducing operator fatigue and discomfort”. Looking at this memo bottle, there is no hand grip at all which is I think it should have. The surface is just flat except the corner. Holding this bottle is uncomfortable eventhough it is empty. Imagine when the water is filled, it will be harder.

So, as conclusion, I won't personally buy this memo bottle(luckily my sister got it as a gift). If you think the design will let you save some space inside your bag or maybe easy to put it inside you handbag(for woman), I think you should have think further... Afterall, everyone has their own preferences...hehehe...




5 comments:

  1. power2 cari samsung a5 dapat air

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum ;D

    saya jual iphone,samsung,oppo, dan gadjet lain.
    jemput singgah blog saya

    http://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/

    dan ig saya @nurnasuha96_

    whatsapp : +60196117811

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this bottle would be comeyyyy, but I will not buy it, eheh =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalau tengok kat internet macam cute je..
      tapi bila depan mata.. biasa2 je...
      surface pun mudah calar.... hands off je lah.. hehe

      Delete
    2. Cara diorang iklan kan tu yang nampak macam best. Padahal biasa-biasa je. Biasalah, business kan =)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014