Thursday, 20 August 2015

What Should I Do With My Enrich Miles?

Thursday, 20 August 2015


I have approximately 8500 Enrich Miles and some points will expire at the end of this month. Have been thinking quiet long what should I do since I have been restraining myself from travelling(got no money). Transferring the points will cost a fee which is quiet expensive.

Enrich Transfer Cost

... and their "Temptations" or "E-shop" was not available anymore... I might be redeemed the points for "Golden Lounge Voucher" or "Enrich Vouchers" that can be used for excess baggage payment. Better use than letting them expire.

If any of you have any idea of the best way to use my Enrich Miles, feel free to tell me...





2 comments:

  1. Akak punya sama. Ada lah dalam 10k. Nak claim flight x cukup. E-Shop pun no longer available. Ape tah nak buat

    ReplyDelete

jjajja's journey © 2014