Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Chicken Porridge a la Masterchef Junior

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

I love eating. Who would hate it? 
.... but the thing is I can't cook! and I never take any initiatives to learn. I just hate cooking but love watching cooking shows(Masterchef Junior is my favourite). Last weekend, I spent my day at my sister's home and suddenly I felt like I really wanna eat chicken porridge. I read on internet, the preparation is easy but in the end I took almost 90 minutes to finish cooking just like a time given to the kids in Masterchef Junior but the different thing was I cook a porridge while the kids cook some superb foods....sobs... but after all, the porridge is YUMMY.... :)




7 comments:

  1. Ok da tu dik..Anyone can cook- Gusteau Ratatouille- hehee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup anyone can cook... bezanya sedap or tak je.. :)

      Delete
  2. its Ok, mybe yr interest with cooking will come together with responsibility =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. might be or might not be.. :)
      I always have someone who loves to cook around me...
      all I need to do is eating.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014