Friday, 2 October 2015

Blessed Friday

Friday, 2 October 2015
My lunch: Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah

While queuing to get my Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah, there were a man with his kindergarden son bought some Nasi Kukus as well and gave RM50 note to the hawker. While she was searching for the change, then the man suddenly told her, "pay for this girl as well". At first I though, that she did not have enough change to give to the man, so I give my RM4 to him but then he said "It's okay, it's my treat. You're student right?". I am simply replied. "Yes.. and Thank you"

The hawker asked me whether I knew him, I said "No" and she replied that's "You have a blessed Friday". I just smile... 




6 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah, murah rezeki =)
    And that nasi kukus nampak sedap. Tambah sedap kalau kuah kari dia tu super yummy! Omai. Teringat dulu balik keje mesti kakak singgah beli for dinner. Addicted to that since than.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang sedap.. :)
      setiap hari jumaat mesti beli..

      Delete
    2. Ahha, addicted also? Hehe :p

      Delete
  2. Awwwww, that's so nice of him. I love reading this kind of stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always read this kind of stuff on net.. finally it happened to me.. :)

      Delete

jjajja's journey © 2014